Hours of Operation 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
Tiewraps.com, INC. P.O. Box 421132, San Diego, CA 92142
Quick response 1-800-942-2292 or email email@example.com
No order minimum when paying by Credit Card.
Request for TERMS Net 30 and order by Purchase Order
Purchase Orders - Click Here to download credit application
Purchase orders from favorable rated firms Terms 1% 10 Days Net 30.
If you would like to order with Purchase Orders, please email or fax your
credit references and allow 3-5 days for confirmation.
Purchase Orders, Minimum order is $25 before CA tax and S/H.
International Orders - We accept International orders however the on-line shipping rates are based on U.S. Shipments. You will receive an email from us, informing you of the additional charges to ship to your Country.
Most International shipments will ship U.S. Priority Mail, not UPS.
Canadian UPS Customs Clearance Rates may apply.
If a product proves to be defective it will be replaced immediately.
We must be notified of any product defects within 30 days of the shipping date.
Please contact a Tiewraps.com customer representative to obtain a return authorization number. Returns are normally accepted with 30 days of ship date. Prices are subject to change without notice. Restocking fee of 25% may apply to all returns. All Custom Orders for Printed Tie Wraps are Non-Refundable and can't be cancelled after payment received.
• Most orders ship via UPS. Smaller packages may ship via US Mail.
• Allow 24 hours for order processing, including RUSH orders.
• No Saturday delivery for UPS.
• We will ship to Military addresses, via Priority Mail.
You can shop at www.Tiewraps.com online with confidence. We have partnered with Shopify to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
Shopify Payments manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.